Bumble app is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform. With over 50
Moreover, creating new connections has never been easier. Thus, Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unmatched standards for respectful behavior. Hence, due to this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day.
Bumble App Review & Features
Here are the things you need to know about Bumble dating;
- It is a platform where you date, meet friends & network
- At Bumble, women make the first move
- In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond.
- In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond. Else, the connection expires.
- As a result of prompting users to be bold, Bumble has seen over 3 billion messages sent to date.
Below is why Bumble app is buzzing
- Bumble exists to empower women
- It offers an alternative that prioritizes meaningful connections, with women calling the shots
- Also, Bumble rejects hate speech to make users feel safe on its dating app
- Again, what makes Bumble different from other dating apps is that it focuses on giving women all the power
Meanwhile, Bumble App is free to download and use, and that will never change for the main features. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Bumble, you can subscribe to the optional subscription Bumble Boost product. It offers Weekly, 3 Months, 6 Months Subscriptions, giving discounts to the weekly price. Also, the pricing differs per country and are subject to change without notice.
Prior to you subscriptions, payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless if you turn off the auto-renewal feature at least 24 hours before the current campaign expires.
- App Size: Varies with Device
- Age Rating: Rated for 18 +
- Installations: 10 Million +
- Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and Up.
Bumble Connection Modes
Bumble is at the forefront of watchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections. Thus, they empower users to swipe through potential connections in these three ways;
- Bumble Date: Where Women make the
- Bumble Bff: Here, life is better off with friends. Wherever you are, Bumble Bff is the easiest way to make new friends
- Bumble Bizz: It’s where Bumble meets Business. Here, you can use Bumble Bizz to network, find mentors, and create new career opportunities.
Download to Date, Meet & Network now!
Feel free to Share and Add a Comment Below!