Commonwealth Credit Union is a state charted credit union that has its headquarters at Frankfort, Kentucky. It is a cooperative, not-for-profit financial institution, just like other credit unions. In Addition, Commonwealth is under the regulatory authority of the National Credit Union Administration of the U.S federal government.
Furthermore, the Commonwealth credit union offers its members a lot of services including loans, deposit accounts, online services, etc. Thus, in this article, you’ll learn how to enroll for Commonwealth credit union and how to access their online services. However, before we proceed to those, let’s review what credit unions stand for.
About Credit Unions Like Commonwealth Credit Union
- Credit unions are not-for-profit. There are member-owned, financial institutions that exist to serve the financial needs of their member-owners. They focus majorly on their members and local community
- Also, credit unions serve a common field of membership, focusing on characteristics. Such as geographical area, employee group or membership in organizations. Meanwhile, becoming a member is easy and simple.
- The owners are the members and they govern it in a democratic way by a volunteer board of directors, who are also members of the credit union
- Finally, like other not-for-profit organizations, credit unions don’t receive a federal income tax. Because they operate mutually without profits. That is earnings return to the members of the credit union in the form of lower rates and fees. However, credit unions pay other forms of taxes such as payroll, state, and sales taxes.
Now let’s proceed to how you can access Commonwealth credit union online services.
At this point, if your login details are correct, you’ll have access to your online account.
How to Login to your Online Account
- Go to the Login Homepage
For you to access the login page, kindly follow this link
- Enter your Online Banking ID
On the login page, key in your Online Banking ID at the right end of the page when you scroll down the page.
- Click on Login Button
By clicking the login button, you’ll be taken to a page where you’ll input your password. Enter the password and continue.
How to Enroll for Commonwealth Credit Union Online Access
If you an account with the bank, registering for online access will be express for you. Only provide a
1. Visit the login page of the website as at above
2. Click on Sign Up below the Login button
3. On the next page, tap the Enroll button at the upper right of the page as a new registering member.
4. Enter your details correctly, including SSN, Account
5. Click on Continue to proceed.
After the verification, the bank will send you an email from where you can follow the steps to register yourself providing some necessary details of yourself.
Wonder why you should become a Commonwealth credit union member today?
- CWCU delivers a full range of affordable products and services to the various economic and social organization of its members
- They also strive to exceed their members’ expectations by delivering value and efficiency in the services and products they offer.
- Again, CWCU educates members, potential members, and the general public about the uniqueness and economic importance of credit unions.
So what the above highlights, why won’t you become a member today?
Feel free to leave us a Reply using our Comment Box Below!
P.S. Don’t forget to hit the sharing buttons!